The project management team contains individuals with a vast range of experience in both engineering design and construction. From pre-application to close-out, our project managers are skilled in smoothly guiding projects with realistic timelines, budget, and quality in mind. With combined project management experience of over 50 years, our project managers have backgrounds in civil engineering and survey, construction and utilities, general contracting, and overall management.
Projects consist of: Residential Subdivisions • Golf Courses • Processing Plants • Storage Facilities • Retaining Walls • Multi-Span Bridges • Multi-Family Developments • Commercial Projects • Office and Retail Buildings • Urban Renewal
Eagles View in Salem, Oregon
Estate Subdivison Planning
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES INCLUDE
- Quantity and Bid Estimation
- Permit application and Guidance for ODOT, DEQ, NPDES, building permits, public works permits, grading permits,as well as other permits with various cities and counties
- Franchise utility coordination
- Contractor coordination
- Subcontractor coordination
- Construction contracts
- Certified Costs and Reimbursements
- Punch List
- Improvement Agreements
- Site Monitoring and documentation
- Project Scheduling including surveying, pre-construction meetings, on-site meeting with inspectors, etc.